1 Bligh Street, Sydney is the next generation in high performing sustainable office space, combining world leading design, technology and sustainability in a premier location within Sydney's financial hub.
As a flagship office tower jointly owned by DEXUS Property Group, DEXUS Wholesale Property Fund and Cbus Property, 1 Bligh provides 27 levels of office space and an environment that inspires tenants every day by sustainably maximising overall building and workplace performance.
1 Bligh has won a number of awards including Best Retail/Commercial Development from the Urban Development Institute of Australia NSW in August this year.
Tickets $50 (Non Members) $40 (Members)
Subscribe to our e-Newsletter to stay tuned for our future program
- Phone: 02 9211 2021
1 Bligh features include:
* Floor to ceiling glass allowing maximum natural light
* Naturally ventilated 135m high internal atrium
* The largest vertical green wall in the southern hemisphere
* Tri-generation system that uses solar energy to generate cooling, heating and electricity
* Incorporation of black water recycling, saving 100,000 litres of water per day - the first Sydney office tower to utilise this technology
* Unique column-free floor plates designed to maximise workspace and light
* Large 1,637sqm floor plates and suites from 340sqm
* Horizontal and vertical connectivity between floors
* Australia's first large scale double skin façade office tower
* Bicycle locker and shower facilities
1 Bligh's innovative design is at the forefront of next generation office architecture in Australia.