Designer Cake From 'Something for Cake'
Feed the ones you love and support the AAA Keep Architecture Open 2017 operations fund raising campaign! Donate and receive a delicious reward of a decorated cake designed by the cake decorating and boutique party supplier ‘Something for Cake’.
A designer cake from ‘Something for Cake’ is the perfect way to make a statement and celebrate your next occasion. They are made from moist mud cakes, covered with delicious ganache and adorned with handmade chocolate decorations.
- The glitter cake topper can be changed and designed to suit your needs. You can choose between; Happy Birthday, Another written number, or Hooray
- This offer is valid for 12 months, and can be ordered straight upon donation. It is not available during December 2017 - January 2018
- You have your choice of flavour between; Chocolate, White Chocolate, or Caramel Mud
- The cake will need to be collected from Brookvale, Sydney in NSW
Please ensure when you are ordering the cake you advise which style of cake you want and note that you will need to give “Something for Cake” at least 1 weeks notice.
Click here to select your reward and donate to Keep Architecture Open 2017.
- Article: Vanessa Couzens & Annette Dearing
- Images: Something for Cake