The AAA has an exciting program of events in store for 2012. If you haven't done so already, now is the time to renew, or become a member of the Australian Architecture Association.
The AAA is very excited to announce that 2012 sees the return of the Black Talk Series. Plans are under way to provide public lectures by International Architects who will be showcasing some of their work from overseas.
We also have some fascinating Short Black: Architects in Their Space talks, coming up, with the first beginning in February.
The AAA will be launching three new architectural walks in 2012, along with some changes to our regular program of architectural walks.
What benefits do you get from becoming a member?
- Free admission to all walking tours.
- 25% off 1 ticket to Black Talks featuring international architects.
- Reduced admission to Short Black Talks, seminars and many other tours.
- Receive our regular e-newsletter.
- Enjoy our Members' Benefits Program, including discounted AAA merchandises, special price for select eClassroom CPD courses, and subscriptions to leading architectural magazines: Architectural Review Australia, Houses and Luxury Home Design.
- Seniors and students enjoy substantial discount to the annual membership rate.
How much does it cost to become a member?
- Individual Membership - $165
- Senior Individual Membership - $75
- Student Individual Membership - $75
Did you know you can now join the AAA online? It's as easy as clicking on this link.